• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New SUV "to me" choices...

We've had a 2000 Explorer since 2001, AWD and V8 and it has been excellent transportation that has served us well. We still have it with 200k plus miles and it's still running strong, but after not having a car payment for over 13 years, we bit the bullet and bought a 2016 GMC Yukon SLT. Sweetest ride we've ever owned, got it mainly for long trips and vacations. Has all the bells and whistles, most of which I'm still trying to learn how to operate! It's big and heavy, but sure rides good and has some punch with the 5.3.........

The 4Runner is what I have been leaning to. It's a little lackluster in power, but I really like the 3rd row. I'd love another Wrangler, but I drove a Rubicon 2dr TJ for close to 10-years. It was a fun vehicle, but even the 4dr doesn't really serve all my needs. The Grand Cherokee has been a good car, but reliability on the GC has always been hit or miss. The Toyota has nothing but good reviews...
If your someone that holds on to your vehicles for a long time, hard to beat the reliability and longevity of the Toyota. Also easy to do most maintenance yourself.

If you need the third row, look at the Dodge Durango.

Just an extended wheelbase Grand Cherokee.

6 or 8 cylinders, same ergonomics and seats, and the third row is actually usable by adults.

I have heard folks say they are junk, but my 13 model has 145k on it, just has needed front wheel bearings, but that is Atlanta's potholes, not Dodge.

First Dodge I have owned.

Back
Top Bottom