• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New technology?

Nevermind, I did watch it on the way home from work. Apparently he has never used a compass before, if his theory is correct it should point down instead of North.

Well actually that is one video of thousands.
If you know or google gravity and magnetism you will find that historically neither have been explained. Some descriptions, some observations obviously.
This guy basically shoots down most of the last 100yrs of quantum theory and more.
I really started this thread as requested from a comment I made in a different thread.
I don't care one way or the other what people think about it.
It is easier for me if you watch one video and call him an idiot.

Gravity has been explained, it is treated as a fundamental force but is a perceived force due to spacetime dilation. Relativity is one of the most proven theories in all physics. It is incomplete, even Einstein knew that, but it explains gravity perfectly.

Magnetism is a fundamental force generated by the motion of charged particles. That is fairly well understood, hence our electrically powered modern world.

By the way, I watched more than one video, and my question still stands, if his theory is that magnetism is the only force at work in the universe, why does the compass point north instead of down?

But...if you do watch it and read his book... In my opinion, the doors have been flung open and a flood of improved and new technology is headed our way. Good and bad.
I find it fascinating that it has been available for years and only has 6k-10k views per video.

It points north because the Earth generates a magnetic field, with lines of flux terminating at the north and south poles respectively. We are spared death from charged particles ejected from the sun because the magnetic field deflects them and funnels some to the poles which interact with our atmosphere to create the northern and southern lights.

There is no magnetic attraction present in what we perceive as gravity. Being pushed into the seat of your car when you stomp the gas is a good analogy of what gravity is. We are not attracted to the Earth, curved spacetime due to the mass of the Earth is what gives the perceived force of "falling" to Earth at 9.8 meters per second squared.

Back
Top Bottom