• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New technology?

Is it not the density and gravitational pull that keeps light from escaping that makes them black?

The speed of light is the speed of causality first. The area beyond the event horizon is black because we can have no causal connection to the region inside. To outside observers, nothing ever actually happens inside and if we watched someone fall in they would freeze at the event horizon because their gravitational accceleration would equal the speed of light. Look up the photon clock thought experiment, time appears to stop to outside observers for something traveling at the speed of light.

The density and gravitational pull is what sufficiently warp spacetime to erase the region from our causal connection. It can be calculated for any size body and is called the Schwartzshield radius. Generally takes the mass of a large star collapsing to form a black hole though.

Through out the video his use of the English language is presented in an overly complicated manner. "Necessitatedly dictates" at approximately 7:00 is not appropriate when describing a phenomenon. This does look cooler than iron filings on a sheet of white paper.

A few second after this a new word is created by combining centrifuge and centripetal. I think he means centripetally.

So just to stir the poop...
This guy says and I believe he is right:
No such thing as electrons
No such thing as wave particle duality.
No photons
No space time
Electromagnetic waves are really dielectric-electromagnetic waves
There is more.

If there is no spacetime, how does he account for time dilation? Which has been experimentally confirmed on multiple occasions. In fact satelites' clocks have to be calibrated for the fact that relative to the surface time passes faster in orbit by a small amount every day. If this was not accounted for, GPS systems would be inaccurate.

He has some videos specifically naming that.
He gives credit to another and it is attributed to electromagnetic retardation.

I looked up "time". Pretty vague definitions.

My understanding is that
Time is not fundamental.
All volume is a magnetic field
(Not empty space)
Dielectricity terminates as magnetism. Those are fundamental.
Gravity and electricity are secondary.
Time is influenced at least by dielectricity.

As profound as it is to say that most of not all of what you think you know about defining the true nature of magnetism, matter, gravity, light, and on and on is wrong...it is nothing to say that time is manmade and we have trouble defining it. (Because it has not been understood)

Mentioned at 3:30

Space nor time can be defined by itself. That is why it is called space time. Our perception of past, present, and future is an illusion. All four dimensional objects already exist, we just have to travel through them, that is our perceived flow of time.

I'm sorry, but I cant attribute any credibility to someone that spends half his videos violently attacking sound science and the rest of the time using unnecessarily complicated vocabulary to describe his theories. Calling Einstien a moron as your opening statement is not necessary. Einstein challenged the established ideas of his time, but he suceeded because he provided proof not scathing attacks of his peers.

Back
Top Bottom