• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New to area, need recommendations

N4_Actual

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
6   0
Reaction score
Looking for a good all around gunsmith in the Alpharetta/Cumming/Johns Creek/Roswell areas (or relatively nearby). would mostly be needing work done on AR platforms. Thanks everyone

Also, if any can point me in the direction of a local snap on truck I’d greatly appreciate it. Torque wrench gave out on me the other day

What gunsmith work do you want done. North of Atlanta there are several reputable good licensed gunsmiths who specialize in different things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What gunsmith work do you want done. North of Atlanta there are several reputable good licensed gunsmiths who specialize in different things.

Just looking for a good all around gunsmith...I know that’s pretty vague haha. I guess what I’m hoping to find is a local smith who is on par with the quality of work from D Wilson MFG.

QUOTE="motoracer121, post: 11537845, member: 119172"]would mostly be needing work done on AR platforms. Thanks everyone[/QUOTE]m

you said AR work. I believe cmshoot cmshoot was an armorer in the Marines. I know he works at a gun shop. If you bring your own bits he guides fellow ODT’ers through the process so they can do it themselves, and do it correctly.

If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day.

Just looking for a good all around gunsmith...I know that’s pretty vague haha. I guess what I’m hoping to find is a local smith who is on par with the quality of work from D Wilson MFG.

Out on Colorado? Good machine shop/ gunsmith. GA Firingline will scratch the itch you have.

I’m no Dave Wilson, but can do most anything that needs to be done on the AR platform. This includes chopping/threading barrels, pinning gas blocks, opening up gas ports, pin & welds, etc.

I’m the Armorer at TruPrep in Marietta.

Back
Top Bottom