• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New to me Hot rod!

jwill130

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
164   0
Reaction score
Sold my 81 Z28 to a guy from Ohio. Wasn’t sure what I wanted but ended hearing that a friend of mine was thinking of selling his corvette so I went to look and ended up buying it. Car is 2008 base C6. Doesn’t look like much, but it’s pretty stout. It has a Procharger D1SC, Trickflow 255 heads, LSXperts cam kit, meth injection, monster triple disc clutch, RPM rear end, etc. LSXperts did the entire build and it makes right at 800 whp. I’ve never had something with this much power, but so far it’s addicting. Idk what future plans are for the car, but going to enjoy it right now and have some fun. Maybe take it to the track some next year and see how it does!

Attachments

• 00DCCA8C-A57C-4722-8C1F-F896DC3049A1.jpeg
    00DCCA8C-A57C-4722-8C1F-F896DC3049A1.jpeg
    170.2 KB · Views: 25
Sold my 81 Z28 to a guy from Ohio. Wasn’t sure what I wanted but ended hearing that a friend of mine was thinking of selling his corvette so I went to look and ended up buying it. Car is 2008 base C6. Doesn’t look like much, but it’s pretty stout. It has a Procharger D1SC, Trickflow 255 heads, LSXperts cam kit, meth injection, monster triple disc clutch, RPM rear end, etc. LSXperts did the entire build and it makes right at 800 whp. I’ve never had something with this much power, but so far it’s addicting. Idk what future plans are for the car, but going to enjoy it right now and have some fun. Maybe take it to the track some next year and see how it does!
Damn…

Just be careful as all I can say cuz that kind of power can get you in trouble REAL QUICK! I built my friend's first 99 Camaro with nitrous and I told him just to be careful with it and not play around with it on the street too much showing off and all that stuff. Six months after we built it he was showing off in front of the bar he was bouncing at a part-time and it caught traction halfway through and threw him right into a telephone pole. Then I had another buddy with a single turbo Trans Am and he was playing around with it on 92 and ended up in somebody's front yard took out couple of mailboxes then jumped the median. That Trans Am had somewhere around a thousand horse I think. I just want you be alive to tell people about some fun you had.

( IN NO WAY AM I DOUBTING YOUR DRIVING SKILLS )
Enjoy it for a long time safely and congratulations!

Back
Top Bottom