• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New to ODT

leadlauncher

Default rank <5 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
Hey, I'm from Decatur and new to ODT. A listing for a used chrony finally brought me out of lurkerhood. I'm here mainly to buy/sell/trade and only describe stuff honestly as it is. Not that any of my things are worth all that much anyhow, as I'm not a collector. Not yet, anyhow. Thanks for building such a nice community!

Hey, I'm from Decatur and new to ODT. A listing for a used chrony finally brought me out of lurkerhood. I'm here mainly to buy/sell/trade and only describe stuff honestly as it is. Not that any of my things are worth all that much anyhow, as I'm not a collector. Not yet, anyhow. Thanks for building such a nice community!

Welcome to the greatest show on earth. You will find lot's of everything here including great people and BS. We are having a swap meet in April try to join us.
Link below.
https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/swap-meet-2018-biguns-bbq-april-28.1626844/

E87A9ACF-1B0F-4619-9A22-AF01CB93AFB0.jpeg

Welcome to ODT!

Back
Top Bottom