• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New to the area and the forum!

DNino122

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
116   0
Reaction score
Evening everyone!

Just wanted to officially introduce myself and say hello! The wife and I just moved to Alpharetta last week from Virginia. I've been wanting out of VA and to move south for quite a while. I was lucky enough to be offered a promotion/relocation to this area for work and am super excited to be here! I was very active in the 2A groups and ranges back in VA, so I'm really looking forward to doing the same in GA! Already have checked out KF and Martin's here in Alpharetta but if there are any other shops that I need to get to, please drop the info below!

Found a couple of local indoor ranges but what I'm really looking for is a nice outdoor spot, preferably with enough space to run drills. Looking forward to meeting members in person. Stay safe out there!

Evening everyone!

Just wanted to officially introduce myself and say hello! The wife and I just moved to Alpharetta last week from Virginia. I've been wanting out of VA and to move south for quite a while. I was lucky enough to be offered a promotion/relocation to this area for work and am super excited to be here! I was very active in the 2A groups and ranges back in VA, so I'm really looking forward to doing the same in GA! Already have checked out KF and Martin's here in Alpharetta but if there are any other shops that I need to get to, please drop the info below!

Found a couple of local indoor ranges but what I'm really looking for is a nice outdoor spot, preferably with enough space to run drills. Looking forward to meeting members in person. Stay safe out there!
Welcome to ODT!

Welcome!
tumblr_mqjetcQnDW1qi66kho1_500.gif

DAHLONEGA GOLD AND PAWN DAHLONEGA GOLD AND PAWN just up 400 from you is the place to be. Small shop, huge inventory and prices you can't beat. Ken and crew will take care of you.

Stop on your way back to Alpharetta to Five Star Pawn Five Star Pawn and forsyth Gun and Pawn forsyth Gun and Pawn
Great little gun shops with good folks as well.

Welcome to Georgia!

Back
Top Bottom