• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New to the Forum

Ghost-1

Army Icon Supporter
Frontiersman
109   0
Reaction score
Hi everyone wanted to check and introduce myself you all of you. I have been lurking around the site and finally singed up as I think this one of the good forums that I wanted to join much like some of the others. Some you might recognize my user name from a some other forums I am on.

For others that don't me I live in south GA. I am retired Army veteran and served 24yrs before I finally decided to hang it up. Now I just hang around aggravating the wife plating with the three dog's we have and going fishing here and there. I was spending a lot time at the range but you know that gets boring going by yourself.and I am long time gun nut and love working on and building AR15's, Glock's and SIG's and messing around with others. I was spending a lot time at the range but you know that gets boring going by yourself.

I am happy to share any knowledge I have about firearms and happy to help other work on and build something if they need help. I also like to learn stuff and to try new things when it comes to shooting and such

2016-08-08-10-45-25.png

Back
Top Bottom