• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

" NEW Tri Tech Tactical AR Grips that accommodates Glock Magazines "

Would you buy it ?

• Total voters
I just back from the SHOT SHOW on Saturday and it was an awesome event. The Grips were a hit at the show with lots of interest from different people, agency's, dealers, distributors and manufacturers from the US and abroad.

A few big name manufacturers and huge online stores were very interested in our AR Grips, even took and order from one of them.

Had lots of competition shooters wanting to use for the new pistol caliber carbine class.

It was a great learning experience for me just to be able to be a part of the SHOT SHOW and the response of our product was so positive. The only regret I have is that we are not in production already cause we would be shipping out a few thousand already.

Thank You to all the ODT'ers that responded to this post

Tony

I just back from the SHOT SHOW on Saturday and it was an awesome event. The Grips were a hit at the show with lots of interest from different people, agency's, dealers, distributors and manufacturers from the US and abroad.

A few big name manufacturers and huge online stores were very interested in our AR Grips, even took and order from one of them.

Had lots of competition shooters wanting to use for the new pistol caliber carbine class.

It was a great learning experience for me just to be able to be a part of the SHOT SHOW and the response of our product was so positive. The only regret I have is that we are not in production already cause we would be shipping out a few thousand already.

Tony
Kaboom!!!

Tony
Congratulations! I love to see a come-up!

Would like input on this new product. Whether you have a pistol caliber AR Carbine / AR Pistol or any regular AR and have a Glock sidearm.

Comes in 2 models and will retail for 39.95 will give to all ODT'ers 10.00 off.
TPG-ARGL910; accepts sub-compact, compact, full size and extended Glock mags in 9mm, 357Sig, 40SW and 45GAP
TPG-ARGL915; compact, full size and extended Glock mags in 9mm, 357Sig, 40SW and 45GAP

Everyone recognizes that one extra round could be the difference between life and death. In todays chaotic world, being ready means preparing your AR and your sidearm for any eventuality.

Let me know what you think.??? "The grips will be made in the US"

Thanks In Advance ODT'ers

View attachment 1016784 View attachment 1016785 View attachment 1016786 View attachment 1016787 View attachment 1016788
Who makes that Glock lower? I like how the mag inserts at a straighter angle than the others I've seen. I have a Colt style but would buy that lower and your grip if I could find one.

Back
Top Bottom