• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

" NEW Tri Tech Tactical AR Grips that accommodates Glock Magazines "

Would you buy it ?

• Total voters
If it replicates the grip of a glock , I like that. Nothing better than standardized control surfaces. And it would be great for a glock mag PCC. As far as reloading my pistol from the grip of my rifle...not so much.

I was thinking about a place to store empty (or loaded) mags while shooting an AR9. I'm not an operator and this would beat sticking one in your pocket if shooting outside without tables.

somehow I've missed this until now but I personally think that its. . . AWESOME. I love the idea. would be awesome for the ar9 im building and I really like the looks too. Love it when you see a new idea, that and its actually at a reasonable price point (this is where so many mess up).

I few that I am selling here are from our first batch as I promised and ODT'ers are the only people getting these except me of course. The rest of the world, we plan to start shipping at the end of March 2017.

Another one ordered. I'm getting the 910 size and will also give a review once it gets here on my AR9 on different sized mags since I own a G17 and I know the mag will be longer than grip.

Thank You, This is also for anyone with an AR with a sidearm. We are coming out with grips that will accept different pistol manufacturer magazines.

Had lots of competition shooters wanting to use for the new pistol caliber carbine class.

Tony, I missed this until just now as well. Do you have any plans to do one that fits a colt-style magazine for the colt patterned Pistol Caliber Carbines? I'd be in for a couple of those just for gun games we play.

On the competition side, have you by any chance talked to NERD? They seem to be pretty plugged into to the competitive PCC shooters and are based out of Braselton. I don't know any of them personally, but this might make a good alliance.

Tony, I missed this until just now as well. Do you have any plans to do one that fits a colt-style magazine for the colt patterned Pistol Caliber Carbines? I'd be in for a couple of those just for gun games we play.

On the competition side, have you by any chance talked to NERD? They seem to be pretty plugged into to the competitive PCC shooters and are based out of Braselton. I don't know any of them personally, but this might make a good alliance.

We do have plans for many other magazines as well it will take some time though.

Thanks for the info on NERD will give them a shout.

Anyone on here ever get one and care to post a review? I would love to hear what you thought and to perhaps see one pictured next to a Magpul moe grip for reference.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom