• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Truck project

F1C92C02-F9D7-4130-BF3B-14088001D2AE.jpeg
08609841-5FA8-45F9-93A3-F638523E720B.jpeg
79299740-A7CA-44D8-BF24-F601042F65C0.jpeg

Now with as close to perfect stance without bagging it.

My last build. It had everything you could do to one. Engine internals, adj. tube suspension parts, Bilsteins, upgraded bakes the works, I had 10 grand in the motor and that was all parts. I did all the work so no labor charges in it. The only thing I didn't get to before I sold it was replacing the factory 10 bolt with a Moser 9 inch rear end. So I couldn't launch hard at the track but it hit the traps 127 mph. I removed the baffles in the ram air scopes you could hear it sucking air a block away.

Attachments

• IMG_0223.JPG
    IMG_0223.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0237.JPG
    IMG_0237.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 8
Fixing up cars is a comfortable disease. Pleasing but hurts the budget. I doesn't matter what your brand or body style fix is, it's all great fun. It never stops. I like your taste, perfect color for that body and a perfect stance. Sharp looking truck. What else is on the menu?

Fixing up cars is a comfortable disease. Pleasing but hurts the budget. I doesn't matter what your brand or body style fix is, it's all great fun. It never stops. I like your taste, perfect color for that body and a perfect stance. Sharp looking truck. What else is on the menu?
Have to do bed wood and interior to my liking and of course motor… but she is sustainable for now.. do some cruise ins and shows

Your an Animal!
Haha, I just get something in my head ( vision for build) and roll with it until it’s done or something else catches my attention. Cant afford anyone else doing it. My youngest son in law was wanting to help but by the time he gets out of bed I’m done or close.

Haha, I just get something in my head ( vision for build) and roll with it until it’s done or something else catches my attention. Cant afford anyone else doing it. My youngest son in law was wanting to help but by the time he gets out of bed I’m done or close.
I know what you mean. I had two boys that were completely capable to help but they just couldn't seem to get off the games long enough to do anything. They would each Express little interest for about 30 minutes but then they would get bored and go in and play games.
Oh and if you going to fix up an old car or modify it in any way you just about can't afford the labor on it. I did all the work on my TA and I can't imagine what that would have cost to get all that stuff done labor wise above what I paid for the parts. Most places wanted 1,000 to install a HP camshaft and another 1000 to tune it.

Back
Top Bottom