New truck question...

Rzr570

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
4   0
Reaction score
In the market for a new sled and considering the following:
2018 Silverado 4x4 Z71 LTZ
2019 Silverado 4x4 Trailboss LT (can't decide if I like new style or not)
And possibly considering an F150, just because I've owned either a Tahoe or Silverado the last 5 vehicles. Also, I get a supplier discount on GM products.

I'm not as familiar with Fords... so what's the best engine, package, etc that's comparable to the 5.3 and LT / LTZ line?

Thanks for the help and let the trolling commence...

I have a tacoma TRD pro, came out of a long line of silverados for driving around Atlanta I like the tacoma alot
I just looked at the Tundras online and might consider that route too. Beaver Toyota offers a lifetime power train warranty that sounds interesting... especially now that GM has backed there's way off.

If your ever going to hook a trailer to it, buy a Ford or a Dodge. If your going to make an occasional run to Home Depot and want a truck but want it to ride like a car, buy a Chevy. If you are going to put a rainbow flag on it and buy groceries, buy a Toyota.
That's funny. I pull a 20' Center Console back and fourth from the beach throughout the year. My current 15' Chevy does just fine.

A real truck only has 2 doors....all that other stuff is just station wagons with big wheels.

df1d68da506a1c92ef76320440602ad8.jpg

Sorr
That's funny. I pull a 20' Center Console back and fourth from the beach throughout the year. My current 15' Chevy does just fine.
I meant to mention that Chevy's are really adept at pulling boats for some reason. Be it center console, ski or bass. They even come from the factory preloaded with a Georgia Florida Line and Luke Bryant CD.
On a side note, if you ever need a co-pilot on a fishing trip and want to show off your Chevy. I am always available, unless of course any of my kids have something going on, which seems to be all of the time.

Back
Top Bottom