• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New truck question...

IMG_1699.JPG
This tows things well, Campers , Boats , Tractors ect. Other than the interior there's very little difference in any full size.
There all have their pluses and minuses.

I have owned a few trucks over the years. I always come back to a Chevy. I have owned Fords, Dodge, Toyota. I owned a 72 Chevy Cheyenne Super bucket seat truck for many years and Like a Fool sold it. I have a 1996 Chevy Silverado Z71 Reg Cab with 277K miles and is still a nice truck. I also have a 2017 Silverado Z71 LT. I have never had real problems out of a truck. They are all built well now. Just get what feels good to drive and what will work for your needs. Get what You Like.

I've been buying Chevrolet since 1990, they all got well over 300,000 miles and they always pulled whatever I needed pulled. and they ride much better than the Fords that I've ridden in. I guess it all comes down to personal preference.
But those new Ford 2500's do look good.

I love my 2017 Titan. Awesome power, comfortable on trips, hauls my tractor with no issues. I don't know if they still offer it, but mine came with a 100k bumper to bumper warranty.

Pro tip, go to enterprise and rent what you are thinking about buying for a week. You won't get the top of the line but what you will get is hands on real world driving with just the truck, no bells or whistles, just the truck. You'll know pretty fast which one you like. They all make good trucks, you just have to find the one that you like.

I bought a 2 owner 2010 Silverado Z71 LT. Solid truck and low miles for 16 OTD. Couldn’t pill the trigger on a new one knowing the value plummets as soon as you sign the papers.

Happy hunting.

The problem with all pickups today is they have tried to make them into a luxury car instead of a Truck In some P/u think u have to special order to get a straight shift

Back
Top Bottom