• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Vortex Razor Gen 3 6-36

Looks like the objective lens from a telescope.

its a lens out of a particle size machine that we manufacture. fun fact that lens really is a little over 4k by itself, it really hurts when someone scratches one lol.

i have a scrap one that i take camping all the time and tell folks i can start a fire faster than they will believe

So what does the lens go to?

its a lens out of a particle size machine that we manufacture. fun fact that lens really is a little over 4k by itself, it really hurts when someone scratches one lol.

i have a scrap one that i take camping all the time and tell folks i can start a fire faster than they will believe

So what does the lens go to?

its a particle size machine we make. basically shoots a laser at a liquid and will tell you the size of all the particles in it down to 40nm.

in all honesty i'd rather be playing with the new vortex lol. did get to try a gen ii and that was a killer optic.

Cool.

its a particle size machine we make. basically shoots a laser at a liquid and will tell you the size of all the particles in it down to 40nm.

in all honesty i'd rather be playing with the new vortex lol. did get to try a gen ii and that was a killer optic.

Back
Top Bottom