• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Vortex Razor Gen 3 6-36

I know we all have different needs/wants, some of us are retired with extra, some are raising families with less. But geesh 4,000 is a lot unless you do a LOT a LOT of shooting long range. I mean to make this worth it I would think you would want to be shooting 1k+ meters/yards on a consistent basis.

I"m sure its a GREAT scope. I hope see some reviews here soon :)

First rule of thumb, you have to be able to see what you're shooting at. There's a difference between first and mid-pack.

I know we all have different needs/wants, some of us are retired with extra, some are raising families with less. But geesh 4,000 is a lot unless you do a LOT a LOT of shooting long range. I mean to make this worth it I would think you would want to be shooting 1k+ meters/yards on a consistent basis.

Keep reading the thread.

Mine is sitting on a 22lr..

Back
Top Bottom