Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Potter's House Jefferson Addiction Center

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Anything that supports tacos

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I've got 25% of the Sorting done. I'm saving everything in XL for the guys here on Ott there is still not a lot of them. In addition I am picking the premium stuff and setting that aside for ODT GUYS.
Shipping with packaging came to $10 for a set of two that is one pant and one shirt, will still be happy to meet you and continue with the donations through January 7th.

I am filling orders as I'm writing this. Thanks to those who have already Place their order and those who have already met me. This is going to be a busy month

After LOOK-n in the closet. I don't NEED any more Camo.
Can I send you a Donation?
Maybe help an ODT brother who can't pay the shipping?
I have a thread in the Goodwill forum it has a link to Potter house website, this Scamdemic has'really screwed up their funding. At least they will all have matching shirts and pants.

Anyone else who needs just message me privately I've got a list of whose contact me and I will shoot all of you a private message making sure we got everything straight. God bless and have a Happy New Year.

Attachments

• 20211231_231934.jpg
    20211231_231934.jpg
    447.4 KB · Views: 5
Only comment is that the (US) Wounded Warrior Project is seriously anti-gun. Has been for years now. Lot's of other charities for vets out there that don't bow down to the gun controllers.

Old news but there's a lot of good groups out there that will do more with your money.

Only comment is that the (US) Wounded Warrior Project is seriously anti-gun. Has been for years now. Lot's of other charities for vets out there that don't bow down to the gun controllers.

Old news but there's a lot of good groups out there that will do more with your money.
The Potter's House Is Not that's why you have choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom