• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New

Hey guys,

I’m new to ODT and guns in general really. I never had the type of father or older figures who would take me shooting or hunting, in fact I’m not even sure if my dad owns a gun. The only memory I have of guns is shooting when a black powder rifle when I was in the boy scouts in middle school. I’ve always had an interest in buying a gun once I turned 18 but my bank account had other ideas on that. Anyways, I spent all night exploring the page and it seems like a great community. Hopefully you guys will let me in and kind of show me the ropes, I’m sure the newbies have it hard. Just wanted to say hey.
Welcome aboard.

Lots of good ODT folks over your way, some also lead Appleseed matches or other activities to help new shooters to learn how to safely enjoy the shooting sports

DieHard.gif

Hey guys,

I’m new to ODT and guns in general really. I never had the type of father or older figures who would take me shooting or hunting, in fact I’m not even sure if my dad owns a gun. The only memory I have of guns is shooting when a black powder rifle when I was in the boy scouts in middle school. I’ve always had an interest in buying a gun once I turned 18 but my bank account had other ideas on that. Anyways, I spent all night exploring the page and it seems like a great community. Hopefully you guys will let me in and kind of show me the ropes, I’m sure the newbies have it hard. Just wanted to say hey.

Welcome to ODT!

Back
Top Bottom