• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

newb to suppressors

The real question is: what is most important to you in a silencer/suppressor?

Sound
Material
Weight
Length

Don’t get all wrapped up in “full auto rated”, it’s marketing jargon.

Unless you have full auto, it means nothing for you.

Most, if not all, companies stand behind their product for life anyway, so if you break it, they will fix or replace it.

for me, the trash panda was a pretty good compromise between

Sound
Material
Weight
Length

as always...buy once cry once. that new YHM can looks reaaaaly nice tho for under $400

for me, the trash panda was a pretty good compromise between

Sound
Material
Weight
Length

as always...buy once cry once. that new YHM can looks reaaaaly nice tho for under $400
I too went with the trash panda. It’s the same report as my suppressed 22 with the .300s I shot out of it.

Sound is probably going to be the most important thing to me, the weight isn't a big deal as it'll be on a pistol length 300bo, or a rifle on a bipod. Material isn't a big deal as long as it has a decent warranty. I don't care about full auto as I don't have one but I don't want it to explode if I do a mag dump once in a while for the wonderful stress relief.

Sounds like we all need to get together with WhiteJEEPSmatter WhiteJEEPSmatter and let him hear our cans. I wish when I was shopping I could have that opportunity, so now I offer it to anyone who’s in the market.

I have:
Q Trash Panda
Q Thunder Chicken(trustee)
Q Erector
Q El Camino
Surefire Ryder 9ti
That would be amazing! Its my first can so I'd like to do it right the first time. If I didn't have to wait a year for it I wouldn't be so picky but I'd hate to order it, wait a year to find out its not what I was hoping it would be.

Back
Top Bottom