• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

newb to suppressors

My first non-rimfire can is an omega 300. Stupid quiet, light, and rated up to .308. If I was in the market, I'd buy another...

Omega is rated up to .300WM. I would recommend a rifle can and a pistol can for beginners. You could go with a do all can like Griffin Bushwacker and Optimus or SilencerCo Hybrid. But like the saying go's "Jack of All Trades, Master of None".

Omega is rated up to .300WM. I would recommend a rifle can and a pistol can for beginners. You could go with a do all can like Griffin Bushwacker and Optimus or SilencerCo Hybrid. But like the saying go's "Jack of All Trades, Master of None".
I was watching videos of the r9 and it sounds much better than the sandman on camera that is, but still was really loud compared to some of the others. I may have to suck it up and just order the trash panda. I'm going to call bullseye to see what they have in stock or call another place. Preferably one with a range so I can go test it out

The other part to consider, some cans don’t come with the muzzle device they require.

The Q cans come with one for 1/2x28 and 5/8x24.

Make sure to add that to the cost And weight when you are looking for a can. Some of the muzzle devices are HEAVY!

Back
Top Bottom