• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Newbie in North Georgia

imagesGODPS3LD.jpg

A little update on the WTB list.

- Chiappa Rhino chambered in .357 (I know I probably lost some respect with this one but hey, I like weird and it's a gun I owned and sold before moving) - Purchased this last Sunday at the Eastman Gun Show in Marietta
- .38 revolvers - Kind of a broad request; going to hold off for now. .357 are good for me since they can send .38's out too.
- .357 revolvers - Picked up my Chiappa Rhino but am a huge fan of Smith and Wesson pre-lock spinners. Still looking.
- Chiappa Little Badger .22 (for my boy) - Decided to stick with a Ruger Charger for him.
- AR pistols chambered in 9mm - Not sure what I was thinking on this - maybe just wanted to share ammo with my pistols. No longer interested
- Kel Tec SU-16 chambered in .223/5.56 - Thought this would be the way to go for a truck/saddlebag carry, in the end, I bought an AR15 and see below.....
- Kel Tec Sub 2000 chambered in 9mm (no .40 S&W) - Picked one of these up this past weekend. Better choice for truck/motorcycle carry
- Ruger Charger 10/22 - Picking this up from BIKER13 BIKER13 today
- Mosin Nagant - Just what I was looking for. Thanks @kingfisher79

The addiction is real.

I'm probably going to hand my wallet over to my wife and have her hide it from me for a bit and let it cool down.

But then again, I may just start the tax stamp process and find a suppressor I can move from the Ruger Charger to the AR. I just have a hard time paying $200 for a nothing transaction.

As a side note - Thank you all for the warm welcome to ODT. If there's a few things I have learned it's this:

• The most important character trait on ODT is being a man of your word.
  • Leads on specific items are hard to come by unless you lean on your fellow forum members. Again, @fastfish66, can't thank you enough for pointing me in the right direction for that Chiappa Rhino
  • Tacos are life - at least for polls. I'll never, ever, ever forget to add that option to another poll again.
Thanks again and I'm sure I will see a lot of you around.

Back
Top Bottom