• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

News Flash

The Big Roast beefs at Hardee’s are not.
Been jonesin for an Arby’s sandwich, but had to settle for the Hardee’s two for five dollars. Size of a dollar burger any where else. I would have felt ripped at one dollar a piece.

“Been jonesin for an Arby’s sandwich”.......said no one ever....until now.

KFC has quesidillas.jpg

All the crap advertised on the boob tube is false pictures..I thought about going to each different chain, with a small cam and recording what comes over the counter at each..Then compare each with a pic of what each advertised on the counter there...Horse crap at best, their is no truth in advertising on the boob tube..Rant over
Fake News,the man is correct.

Hardies has a culture of hiring paroles. Subsequently, they are short staffed on weekends ( it's hard to make it to work if you've been out all night).
I seldom go there because of poor service and the number of jail house tats the employees have.

Hardies has a culture of hiring paroles. Subsequently, they are short staffed on weekends ( it's hard to make it to work if you've been out all night).
I seldom go there because of poor service and the number of jail house tats the employees have.
Where do you think Waffle House gets all their cooks from?

Back
Top Bottom