• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

East GA  Newton County Club needs members

Plumbdumb

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
6   0
Reaction score
We have a trophy managed club in Newton County that consists of 589 acres mostly in mature pines and upland hardwoods. We also have approx. 130 acres of planted pine that are only 3 years old. We have 1.25 miles of yellow river frontage and a 5-6 acre pond full of fish. We have a 3 bedroom two bath cabin with all the facilities. The cabin is very nice and will sleep 14 comfortably and has central heat and ac and a huge fire place. We also have a few spots for campers and you can connect to the water and power. We have a minimum of 125 on your first buck and 140 on the second buck.

We will have a total of 14 members at 1150.00 per member. Before you start to complain about the cost of the clun or member numbers you need to come and look at the club. We will be needing a few more members this year because a few members decided to break the rules and a couple more didnt have the funds to pay for a membership. I will try to post a few pictures below to show you a few of the deer that have been taken. If you are interested in viewing the club please let me know and I will make arrangements for that. We have use of the property all year and can turkey hunt and fish and duck hunt as well as small game.

Attachments

• my buck.jpg
    my buck.jpg
    456.4 KB · Views: 352
  • Kennys buck.jpg
    Kennys buck.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 717
  • Adams buck.jpg
    Adams buck.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 726
  • club pics 073.jpg
    club pics 073.jpg
    495.5 KB · Views: 333
How is the hog, rabbit, and duck hunting? How far off of I-20 is the property?

Thanks,
Accountant

No hogs on the property but duck hunting and rabbit hunting are great. Rabbit hunting will be allowed only after deer season and it will be scheduled with one of the officers. The duck hunting is great if you like wood ducks and mallards and we have a tn of deer and turkeys.

We have a trophy managed club in Newton County that consists of 589 acres mostly in mature pines and upland hardwoods. We also have approx. 130 acres of planted pine that are only 3 years old. We have 1.25 miles of yellow river frontage and a 5-6 acre pond full of fish. We have a 3 bedroom two bath cabin with all the facilities. The cabin is very nice and will sleep 14 comfortably and has central heat and ac and a huge fire place. We also have a few spots for campers and you can connect to the water and power. We have a minimum of 125 on your first buck and 140 on the second buck.

We will have a total of 14 members at 1150.00 per member. Before you start to complain about the cost of the clun or member numbers you need to come and look at the club. We will be needing a few more members this year because a few members decided to break the rules and a couple more didnt have the funds to pay for a membership. I will try to post a few pictures below to show you a few of the deer that have been taken. If you are interested in viewing the club please let me know and I will make arrangements for that. We have use of the property all year and can turkey hunt and fish and duck hunt as well as small game.
Pleases message me a contact number for a membership

Pleases message me a contact number for a membership

Back
Top Bottom