• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Next Generation Stribog

Could have done what the aftermarket did.

1642284584056.jpeg

Converts to Scorpion mags.

Have you experienced any of the feeding issues with the straight mags? I have read that the curved mags resolved much of that problem.

I didn't have any issues and none of my mags broke like others said. The primary issues were double feeds and rounds getting jammed behind the bolt. Many thought it was the mags, but it was the bolt stroke. The bolt stoke was too long and caused rounds to get stuck when ejecting and then the bolt would load another round causing a catastrophic malfunction.

On the Gen 2 and 3, the new bolts and spacers that fixed it. On the Gen 1, just adding a spacer fixes it.

I was about to ask why would someone choose this over a CZ Scorpion (which I have and love it). But you answered that question.
I've had a scorpion. Good gun. I just like the stribog mo better. And for me, price was not a deciding factor. I just like the BOG.

Converted mine with a Lingle when they first came out. Never even ran a straight stribog mag. Have not had any issues with the lingle though I've heard some have.
Horridus Horridus has a lingle as well. He liked it last I talked to him about it.

but there have been some horror stories with lingle

Anyone tried out the SP9A3S? its got the 5" barrel instead of the 8".....the shorter one seems to come with the triple curved mags out of the box so that is tempting.

Back
Top Bottom