• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Next week will be different

ND will show the DAWGS what playing MEN’S teams looks like.

And I guess we should note that ND has had two years to learn how to this since it last got it's collective head handed to it AT HOME, right in front of TOUCHDOWN JESUS,

BTW, how did ND do in it's last two conference championship gamess?

Oh, yeah, I forgot, they duck out of a real MAN'S game because it's GOD's will that they not take a chance on loosing to a real team.

Here's what the head coach had to say today, as quoted by a ND blogger -

But the Irish also need to sync up closer to what Kelly identified in August as two key pieces of its desired identity — being a strong running team and being good at stopping the run.

In the latter phase, the Irish entered weekend play 126th out of 130 nationally
and coughed up 212 rushing yards to the Lobos. Admittedly some of the big chunks came in garbage time, but 160 of those rushing yards came in the first half.

ND gave up 212 yards to that running powerhouse, New Mexico, while only gaining 156 yards itself. ND N0. 1 running back free and ran wild for a grand total pf 17 yards on 8 carries. That's about how many rushing yards the backup UGA QB had (who it turns out seems to have quick feet, and sense of timing to use them)

Still waiting to find out what the stakes are going to be.

Georgia beat ND in South Bend in FROMM'S FIRST GAME. You don't think he has gotten any better in 2 years, and playing at home?? GA by 2 touchdowns.

Disclaimer....I have friends in South Bend, VERY CLOSE TO ND, who don't give the Irish a chance. How close? High School football coaches there who know the program inside and out, who appeared in the Rudy movie, who are season ticket holders, whose parents are buried in the cemetery on campus.....there's a fact most here don't know, there is a cemetery on the ND campus where the TRULY LOYAL supporters can spend the rest of eternity. When the real Rudy comes to ND, he stays at their house, about a 1/2 mile from campus.

Georgia and the teams down here are just too fast and athletic for the teams up in the Midwest. Look at this weeks rankings...Clemson, Alabama, Georgia and LSU, like links in a chain across Dixie. I remember several years ago when Florida played Nebraska in a bowl game, and the speed of the Gators was obvious....the Huskers looked like they were playing in galoshes, not cleats.

Georgia beat ND in South Bend in FROMM'S FIRST GAME. You don't think he has gotten any better in 2 years, and playing at home?? GA by 2 touchdowns.

Disclaimer....I have friends in South Bend, VERY CLOSE TO ND, who don't give the Irish a chance. How close? High School football coaches there who know the program inside and out, who appeared in the Rudy movie, who are season ticket holders, whose parents are buried in the cemetery on campus.....there's a fact most here don't know, there is a cemetery on the ND campus where the TRULY LOYAL supporters can spend the rest of eternity. When the real Rudy comes to ND, he stays at their house, about a 1/2 mile from campus.

Georgia and the teams down here are just too fast and athletic for the teams up in the Midwest. Look at this weeks rankings...Clemson, Alabama, Georgia and LSU, like links in a chain across Dixie. I remember several years ago when Florida played Nebraska in a bowl game, and the speed of the Gators was obvious....the Huskers looked like they were playing in galoshes, not cleats.

And ND was beaten by a freshman kicker who is now one of the nation's best, most consistent.

Our 13th man, it's projected to be 89 deg. next Saturday. Night game so field will be all toasty, and the air so thick you can cut it.

Back
Top Bottom