• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Next week will be different

ND is easily the best team the dawgs have played so far. Ian Book is dangerous, dawgs will get the W but it ain’t gonna be as easy as the first three.

Point spread has moved in UGA's favor.

Still willing to let OP show the power of his convictions with a straight up wager.

Money, beer, good bourbon, I'm very open minded that way.
GLWS...
There are certain teams that are easy to hate. Some you hate you eventually get over. Notre Dame is one of those select few that seem to have indefinite staying power.

I didn't lose a dime. I'm not a GT person. I love that the Citadel won that game just as much as I love that KState beat Miss St.
The news reports that Sanford Stadium is being enlarged to accommodate a larger than normal crowd next week. Well, the ND fans will be happy, but the extra DAWG fans will be crying in their beer.

You been in my post op meds? Seems like it! Keep dreaming spanky. Those boys from Buttgig town are about to get educated on grown man football.

But let's be objective. Give me one position group ND has an edge. There starting RB couldn't be a walk on at UGA. There are 2 teams who have a chance to beat UGA this year. They are both in the SEC West.

Back
Top Bottom