• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NFA dealers in Metro Atlanta

BenKenobi2

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
103   1
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am having a hard time deciding on my next gun. I've been thinking about getting an SBR. Does anyone know of any dealers that regularly stock factory configured SBRs? I live in the metro Atlanta area. Might be willing to travel but prefer something close. Thanks!

I prefer to do business with Rich @ Cherokee Gun and Pawn. It's a haul but he has always treated me right.... Great prices and loads of good info.

Another vote here for Cherokee gun and pawn in Canton...

That's my "go to" gun store when I'm purchasing new! also, I've made a couple NFA purchases there, SilencerCo kiosk is a +, last time I was in there they had a MK18..

Aside from that, they are all wonderful people to do business with.... ( I'm 2 hrs away but they are "my Local Gun Store" )

Definitely worth the drive IMO.
They have a pretty dang nice selection, and stocked up pretty well, but If they don't have it, I'm sure they can get it!

Give them a call!

I ended up going with my local NFA dealer (Elite Pawn) in Conyers, GA. I did call the recommended places. Prices were not far off and I even got disconnected from one of them. They didn't exactly have the MK18 I was looking for. I ended up going for a Colt Commando. Now for the wait! Thank you everyone for your help.

Back
Top Bottom