• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Nfa trust

Pholley526

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
66   0
Reaction score
First off happy Thanksgiving to everybody. I’m looking at getting absupressor before this month runs out. Is there any disadvantages of having s trust? Also who here does them now?? I contacted one member but he has logged on since I pm’d him so I’m guessing he has gotten out of the game. Every bodies help would be greatly appreciated!!

just put in for one yesterday. I assume they are on vacation for the holiday but I did get an email saying the trust should be here shortly.

https://nfalawyers.com

(this is HeavyD/Dean, they just happen to be local)

the advantage of the trust is long term, you can add additional people to the trust if you need to in the future (my understanding is that they would have to submit fingerprint cards/photos) but you will have full control of your items, and also makes it easier to pass them on in the future to your kids or wife if that's needed.

From what I understand, the process now requires everyone on the trust to get fingerprinted as where before anyone on the trust could use the item and not have to deal with any kind of background check. I have a sbr and a suppressor on a trust. This was during the time where you could file online. Have another can in nfa jail right now. Did it on a personal form. Don’t think ther is an advantage anymore unless you Want to get eveyone fingerprinted

Back
Top Bottom