• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NFL Draft 2020

What position will the Falcons draft in the 1st round?

• CB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LB

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • DE

• DT

• Other position

• My boyfriend calls me butt taco

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yikes what a reach typical from the falcons.

I thought they would wait for the 2nd round to grab a CB. I know it looks like the biggest need to start the season and there was definitely a run on CBs. There were probably just too many needs to move up in the 1st round and give up picks to get a top CB. Assuming there's any truth in that, I figured taking one of the top LBs off the board would have been the smart choice. I'm just some dope watching television though.

Falcons doin Falcon things. Need help on OLine and Pass rush.

They did need a CB but it just seemed like they might have been able to get similar talent level in the 2nd round. It's good to see a local kid drafted though and I hope he does great. Needs yet to be addressed: DT, LB, DE, TE, maybe S and interior OL. There are a couple awesome safeties on the board but the Falcons will have to move up in the 2nd to get one of them.

They did need a CB but it just seemed like they might have been able to get similar talent level in the 2nd round. It's good to see a local kid drafted though and I hope he does great. Needs yet to be addressed: DT, LB, DE, TE, maybe S and interior OL. There are a couple awesome safeties on the board but the Falcons will have to move up in the 2nd to get one of them.

i would have rather seen them trade up to get Derrick Brown or Isaiah Simmons personally. The Falcons lack "Dudes" ya know. After Julio this team has no real gamewreckers.

i would have rather seen them trade up to get Derrick Brown or Isaiah Simmons personally. The Falcons lack "Dudes" ya know. After Julio this team has no real gamewreckers.

Either of those guys would have been great but Falcons have too many needs to give up a bunch of picks and move up into the top 10. If they just would have taken the best defensive player on the board, whoever they thought it was, I don't think they'd have taken a CB at pick 16. There were great LBs on the board. They were taking a CB no matter what. We'll see how tonight goes.

Falcons messed up not getting CJ Henderson out of Florida. BEST CB in this draft. Hands down.
A lock down Corner is a MUST have. You ABSOLUTELY HAVE to have somebody who can cover the opposing teams best WR and CJ is the best in this draft. Jacksonville got a hell of a player with him.

Back
Top Bottom