• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NFL fans only.

45 Year old Tom Brady playing year 22. We’re the same age. Can’t imagine how he does it. Hell, I can’t imagine doing anything for 22 years
He's an anomaly but people talk like it's some kind of new norm. That man is 1 of 1. Most everyone falls of a cliff at some point, especially athletes. Not him, I guess.

I know, a bunch of US hating whiners being worshipped for playing a game
I don't worship entertainers. I admired Alejandro Villanueva, now retired. He did three combat deployments. How many did you do?

2017.09.24-05.32-waynedupree-59c7ec1f6209d.jpg

He's an anomaly but people talk like it's some kind of new norm. That man is 1 of 1. Most everyone falls of a cliff at some point, especially athletes. Not him, I guess.

The QB is protected a lot more in todays game than say back in the 80s or 90s. Still a hell of an accomplishment to play the level of ball he is at his age. This year will be interesting to see though with Tampa not having a great O line to protect him.

I read an article saying the Philly Eagles have the best O-line in football. I did not see that coming. They may win the NFC East ?
I keep hearing them kicked around in predictions to win their division. I don't know if that's because they look good or because the competition looks bad, especially with injuries in Dallas. Jalen Hurts is easy to root for. They'll be fun to watch.

Back
Top Bottom