• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NFL fans only.

I am a Saints fan because I was born in Louisiana. We have one of the oldest rosters in the NFL based on average age. If we stay healthy and play our best football the second half of the season we have a chance to make a run in the playoffs.

" Beyond Brady and Tampa Bay holding the title as the oldest teams in the league, six of the league’s oldest eight are likely playoff contenders heading into this season. The Cardinals sit at No. 31 (26.8), the Patriots at No. 30 (26.8), the Saints at No. 29 (26.8), the Bills at No. 27 (26.5) and the Dolphins at No. 26 (26.2). "

Reactions: GFB
The folks on this site that hate the NFL the most just can't stay out of the NFL threads :lol:

So I guess Falcons are having a rebuilding season this year?

I am a Saints fan because I was born in Louisiana. We have one of the oldest rosters in the NFL based on average age. If we stay healthy and play our best football the second half of the season we have a chance to make a run in the playoffs.

" Beyond Brady and Tampa Bay holding the title as the oldest teams in the league, six of the league’s oldest eight are likely playoff contenders heading into this season. The Cardinals sit at No. 31 (26.8), the Patriots at No. 30 (26.8), the Saints at No. 29 (26.8), the Bills at No. 27 (26.5) and the Dolphins at No. 26 (26.2). "
The Bucs started 2 rookie offensive linemen and one new to the team players last night against Dallas and it showed.

Daks got a boo-boo yesterday...gonna miss weeks.

And oh yeah.....

EiYy2gbXgAAYTuC.jpg

Back
Top Bottom