• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NFL fans only.

Thoughts after week 1: Quite a bit of rust displayed across the league, particularly QB play (Burrow, Mac Jones, Prescott, Flacco, among others).

Falcons: Crushing loss. Drake London looks very good. Marietta looks great entire game, fumbles snap in 4th quarter on play where 1 yard is needed to seal the win. Jameis Winston looks below average for 3 quarters, gets banged up, goes into tent, comes out of tent as second coming of Joe Montana. Falcons secondary absolutely torched in the last 10 minutes of game.

My NY Jets: Saleh has to do a better job of coaching. Offense looks clueless. GM has done great work in giving him players that can play.

Dallas: "Turn out the lights."

Tampa: How is it that Brady looks younger than when he was drafted?

Pats: Has Belicheck evil genuised himself into a corner he can't get out of without the GOAT QB?

Buffalo looks like the most complete team in the league. It's a long season. Adjustments and injuries change things, but I think this season is theirs to lose.

1662998419273.png

:confused:........ Leonard Fournette carried the rock 21 times for 127 yards. You are in the wrong thread bro.
Yeah, that’s why the O scored one touchdown, and Brady was sacked twice, Bro. I’m a Bucs fan, but know when I see room for improvement.

Back
Top Bottom