• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NFL games rigged?

Are NFL games rigged (points or outcome)

• Never, every game is 100% on the up and up

Votes: 37 29.6%
  • Sometimes, there is big, BIG money at play

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • Most always... it's just entertainment.

Votes: 14 11.2%
  • No clue, I hate the NFL and don't care either way.

Votes: 31 24.8%

• Total voters
Sorry, there are too many ways that any kind of shenanigans would come out, given the exposure the NFL gets at every level.

Not sure although it does make one wonder sometimes. "Patriots" win the Super Bowl after 911, Saints after Katrina etc, etc.
I'm just saying.

Not sure although it does make one wonder sometimes. "Patriots" win the Super Bowl after 911, Saints after Katrina etc, etc.
I'm just saying.
If you grew up watching the Saints inexplicable lose countless games in utter logic defying ways all in the last two minutes (and hey, again last Sunday), and never see that type of consistency in college ball.... you'd be pretty convinced.

Sorry, there are too many ways that any kind of shenanigans would come out, given the exposure the NFL gets at every level.

I'm with this guy. Either way though, I just enjoy watching the game. As long as it maintains my entertainment, I'm not sure I care all that much.

So no NFL games have ever been rigged, a player has never blown a coverage, or fumbled, or whatever, a ref has never made a bad call, for pay, in say... the last 10 years?

The last straw was years back when Denver played Indy late in the year. Both had already clinched playoff spots so none of the starters played. Had I paid big money for that ticket I would have been pissed and it's an insult to the fans. Also, TO whining about how he couldn't make ends meet on 27 million a year ranked right up there.

I love college football as these kids play hard 100% of the time...

The last straw was years back when Denver played Indy late in the year. Both had already clinched playoff spots so none of the starters played. Had I paid big money for that ticket I would have been pissed and it's an insult to the fans. Also, TO whining about how he couldn't make ends meet on 27 million a year ranked right up there.

I love college football as these kids play hard 100% of the time...
I hear you.... LOUD and clear.....

Back
Top Bottom