• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NFL games rigged?

Are NFL games rigged (points or outcome)

• Never, every game is 100% on the up and up

Votes: 37 29.6%
  • Sometimes, there is big, BIG money at play

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • Most always... it's just entertainment.

Votes: 14 11.2%
  • No clue, I hate the NFL and don't care either way.

Votes: 31 24.8%

• Total voters
Thanks for the insightful thoughts on the subject. I'll now reconsider my own observations on the matter in light of this new information.
I could care less of your observations on the subject, I don't even believe you buy the crap you're spewing and are just trolling I'm sure you didn't feel this way when the saints won it all.
Dude if you're this bored just take laufen off ignore and go back to playing with him.

I could care less of your observations on the subject, I don't even believe you buy the crap you're spewing and are just trolling I'm sure you didn't feel this way when the saints won it all.
Dude if you're this bored just take laufen off ignore and go back to playing with him.
You mean "the team destined to win that had been ravaged by Katrina"? Yeah, I felt EXACTLY the same way. The NFL is entertainment and you can see some amazing athletes in action. Beyond that, I guess it's what you want to see. http://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...he-NFL-an-Entertainment-Business-like-the-WWE By the way, if you could REALLY care less I doubt you'd be consistently responding, with nothing of substance.

Last edited:
Somehow I missed all of this fun. Superbowl was fun till last play, something was amiss when I yelled " let Lynch run it in" and I also said " NO" when they got into pass formation, my last words were, "he will throw an interception". Problem is I rarely watch football or keep up with it and even I knew all they had to do was give it to that human plow of a back. Their Coach knew this also I believe..rigged? Not sure, stupid? YES, YES, YES!

The sea-hawks quarterback should be fired for not pushing through at the 3 yard line, Throwing a pass was about stupid.

Overall it was a good game and evenly matched, You can't rig a catch like the one made prior to the rookie interception.

Back
Top Bottom