• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NFL games rigged?

Are NFL games rigged (points or outcome)

• Never, every game is 100% on the up and up

Votes: 37 29.6%
  • Sometimes, there is big, BIG money at play

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • Most always... it's just entertainment.

Votes: 14 11.2%
  • No clue, I hate the NFL and don't care either way.

Votes: 31 24.8%

• Total voters
I thought I'd bump this discussion back up. I think I'm a convert at this point even though I disagreed with GeauxLSU GeauxLSU completely last year.
Welcome to the 2/3s (according to this poll) that acknowledge the reality. :nod:
But hey, that's no reason to not enjoy it. People enjoy wrestling after all. But yeah, if you get upset or ecstatic when 'your team' wins or loses.... well.... you're doing it wrong. ;)

So how improbable was it last night for Pittsburgh to win in the final 2 minutes? First, Cincy has the ball and fumbles in the final 2 minutes. Then, Roethlisberger somehow has the fortitude to come back on the field for the final drive in which 2 unsportsmanlike penalties are called on the same play for a chip-shot field goal with less than 20 seconds left. Hmm...

GeauxLSU GeauxLSU

Last edited:
So how improbable was it last night for Pittsburgh to win in the final 2 minutes? First, Cincy has the ball and fumbles in the final 2 minutes. Then, Roethlisberger somehow has the fortitude to come back on the field for the final drive in which 2 unsportsmanlike penalties are called on the same play for a chip-shot field goal with less than 20 seconds left. Hmm...
That was pretty improbable last night!

I'm not a Cincy fan, but seriously, who wants to see Pittsburgh in the playoffs again? However, they have a massive NFL following, so of course they were going to win somehow.

I agree, but wait til the Patriots and Packes start playing...God knows they gotta be in the hunt for the ratings

Yes. But that would be racist. Racist.

I'm not a Cincy fan, but seriously, who wants to see Pittsburgh in the playoffs again? However, they have a massive NFL following, so of course they were going to win somehow.

Who wants to see a team of thugs in the Playoffs? They fouled themselves out. Lack of professionalism has always been the Bangels problem. Must be something in the water up there...

Yes. But that would be racist. Racist.

Who wants to see a team of thugs in the Playoffs? They fouled themselves out. Lack of professionalism has always been the Bangels problem. Must be something in the water up there...

I hate driving through Cincy. They are prettying it up, but it's still one big ghetto. And you are right, they have no one to blame but themselves. AJ played a good game w/ no help from the running game, to keep them i it and some dumbasses threw it all away.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom