• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NFL has new national anthem policy in 2018

Do people really care what happens in the pre game run up to the game? Because that's what the anthem is. An extension of the pre game show.
Not really, who gives a **** about the national anthem or the flag really. I mean it's just a stupid piece of cloth.

Not really, who gives a **** about the national anthem or the flag really. I mean it's just a stupid piece of cloth.
No sure it's really a big deal because it's fake patriotism anyways. Why even have the national anthem played before sporting events? No other country does this. Not in Europe before soccer matches or basketball or rugby games. None. My stance is don't even play anthem before a game. Do you play anthem before you go to the movies or fishing or brush your teeth?

Nah, this doesn't interest me. Owners are just trying to recoup some of their losses by attempting to regain some fans who left over the players kneeling. I may watch a game this year, but I may not. I did not miss the crap last year.

No sure it's really a big deal because it's fake patriotism anyways. Why even have the national anthem played before sporting events? No other country does this. Not in Europe before soccer matches or basketball or rugby games. None. My stance is don't even play anthem before a game. Do you play anthem before you go to the movies or fishing or brush your teeth?

About 65 percent of football fans disagree with you. Some people like it and dont want it interupted by protesters. I dont care either way, I just dont want my entertainment mixing with politics.

Before brushing, before the movies, before eating, before sex and before sleeping.

Back
Top Bottom