• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NFL has new national anthem policy in 2018

What do y'all think of the veterans that support the kneeling and say they fought for the right for the players to kneel?

What do y'all think of the veterans that support the kneeling and say they fought for the right for the players to kneel?

That's ****ing dumb. Free speech doesn't happen when you punch in on the time card. I have no problem with these assholes kneeling and burning flags on their own time. On that stage they are on their employer's time. Yes I am a Veteran.

Whats the correlation between watching a sport and patriotism? Oh, right, there isnt any! Cant wait for September!

Alot gutless people in the world if i was team owner it would be in Contract you will stand for the National anthem. Alot poor boys over the years died so you could have the privillage to play pro ball but if you don,t want to stand for your countries flag go find another team that pay you millions to play ball. Because you can be replaced plenty other ball players around would like the chance that will work for less money too.

No sure it's really a big deal because it's fake patriotism anyways. Why even have the national anthem played before sporting events? No other country does this. Not in Europe before soccer matches or basketball or rugby games. None. My stance is don't even play anthem before a game. Do you play anthem before you go to the movies or fishing or brush your teeth?

One of my favorite parts about my sons gym meets is when all the commotion stops as the anthem starts to play. Watching kids in a corridor, at a congress center stop in the middle of a game of tag, and put their hands over their heart is pretty cool.

Definitely not going to motivate people on either side. Those that stopped watching definitely won’t make an effort to watch based on this new policy. I say let the NFL fall apart, salaries drop off and these players get regular jobs. We all make the bed we lay in......

You want to be a dumbass and protest something that is statistically inaccurate? A false narrative? Make a spectacle of yourself and your ignorance? Because it hits you in the 'feels'?

Be a dumbass then. I support your right to be a dumbass. I support the rights of other dumbasses to support your dumbassness.

Back
Top Bottom