• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NFL in Decline

Very nice. At least there is some good news today. I wish I would see something about Dick’s business decline. That would prompt me to fix a nice Celebratory martini!
https://freebeacon.com/issues/dicks...-shrank-company-by-a-quarter-billion-dollars/

tenor.gif

Your points about Goodel and the league are 100% . If you WERE a fan I'm sorry . But it makes me very happy to see the NFL ratings circling the bowl. I hate most sports but the NFL is near the top of my list. It's bad enough they have to screw up Sunday TV for hours during the game but they have to spend an hour before the game hyping it and another half hour afterwards telling us what we just saw. And just going by the articles I read and pics of the players I would say that if the NFL and NBA both dissolved tomorrow probably over 50% of their respective players would have warrants and criminal records within weeks/months. **** 'em all!
You don’t REALLY feel that way do you?

You don’t REALLY feel that way do you?
I do. And I know there are way more behind the scenes folks earning a living from these sports but that's not my fault. If the NFL and hopefully the NBA folds up then it's because of the virtue signaling assholes on the field. I don't know any bidness model except colleges where you can lecture your customer and tell them what horrible people they are AND stay in business.

I do. And I know there are way more behind the scenes folks earning a living from these sports but that's not my fault. If the NFL and hopefully the NBA folds up then it's because of the virtue signaling assholes on the field. I don't know any bidness model except colleges where you can lecture your customer and tell them what horrible people they are AND stay in business.
Gillette razors?

Gillette razors?
If Gilette was dependant on ME to stay in bidness it would've been over WAY before they got woke. Too much competition selling the same products for less money. Same goes for Nike. I stopped giving them money WAY before Kapernick. When I read in news that they would pay LeBron more in endorsements than he would make actually dribbling the ball I decided that they weren't going to make ANY of that money back from ME.

Coming from the west coast where "college ball" means something significantly less than it does here I have a very simple observation. I now live in Athens. GO DAWGS! As for the NFL let us quote the logic of a famous philosopher, Triumph the Insult Comic Dog. NFL is great........forl me to poop on!
Hard to get excited about a second or third place team,year after year.As for the nfl,who cares about a bunch of spoiled millionaires.Go the way of the 75% black nba,go to china.

Back
Top Bottom