• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NFL Players Association Sues NFL Over Anthem Policy

they are all overpaid, no daddy knowing.pos! do away with all of the sports, NO 1 CARES ABOUT THEIR OPINION. TO HELL WITH THE NFL.
I don't care what they do,still no football for me other than college. They can all go to hell with their disrespect.

FB_IMG_1530215254862.jpg

If I was owner of A Pro team it would be in their contract they stand for national athem. I would also tell them in a group meeting that it was a privilege to get to play pro ball if they didn't agree. I would tell them to hit the road Jack Hundreds more out their like you would like chance to play and would for a lower salary. These pro athletes have become nothing but spoiled brats. (BEEN LACK HISTORY TAUGHT IN OUR SCHOOLS) BEEN ALOT OF GOOD OLE AMERICAN BOYS OF ALL RACES KILLED AND CRIPPLED IN PAST WARS SO THEY HAVE THE PRIVILEGE TO PLAY PRO SPORTS IN THIS COUNTRY) when u get lawyers in involved in most negations u have problems all about a fee

I understand one must be true to his or her principles. What I don't understand is why the NFL players have chosen to stand for their principles by kneeling before our flag. There are so many other options available to them to make known their positions and discuss the principles that they feel are important. So many, like me, turn off their attempt to discuss their principles because I just cannot get past the, in my opinion, disrespect of our flag. They have every right to protest in whatever way they feel appropriate. I have every right to not go to the stadium, to turn off the program, and to stop using the products sponsoring such behavior. As a number of football players are being accused of beating, robbing, kidnapping and other heinous acts against women, the players have decided not to denounce these accused actions, but have decided to sue their employer to be able to kneel before our flag. What a BRILLIANT move!!!

Back
Top Bottom