• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NFL Players Association Sues NFL Over Anthem Policy

Huh? This didn't all start in 2016? And take off after the election and obviously reach a fever pitch early last year? https://www.sbnation.com/2016/9/11/...-anthem-protest-seahawks-brandon-marshall-nfl

Looks like we're both a little off. kapernickle started kneeling the August before the November election. Thanks to super fan Biker for clearing that up. I remember Colon saying he didn't like either candidate, that Trump was racist and Hillary should be in jail.

"In Aug. 2016, Colin Kaepernick sat on the bench while the national anthem played during a preseason game for the San Francisco 49ers.

It went unnoticed at first for two games before a photo from Jennifer Lee Chan of Niners Nationshowed the quarterback sitting on the bench during the anthem in the 49ers’ third preseason game of 2016."

"The United States presidential election of 2016 was the 58th quadrennial American presidential election, held on Tuesday, November 8, 2016."

Once again you are incorrect.
As I said in the followup post you quoted, 2016. Thanks for confirming?

Looks like we're both a little off. kapernickle started kneeling the August before the November election. Thanks to super fan Biker for clearing that up. I remember Colon saying he didn't like either candidate, that Trump was racist and Hillary should be in jail.
Colon is very intuitive. Can't wait until he runs.

ZoZMcHD.jpg

Back
Top Bottom