• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NFL Playoff Games This Weekend...

...and yet here you are.
giphy (26).gif

Saints lost so I'm happy, don't care what happens now but I think I'm gonna jump on the Vikings bandwagon, they knocked the saints out two years in a row so it's the least I can do.
Vikings miracle late TD was 2 years ago to knock them out and last year was the rams pass interference debacle(which they still had a chance to win that game in OT so that play didn’t decide the game like they have tried to make everyone believe for a year), but I’m with you watching their misery saves the season for us Falcons fans. Even small time, shrink in the moment Kirk Cousins can take the ball right down the field in OT in a playoff game today and beat them in NO LOL!!

Vikings miracle late TD was 2 years ago to knock them out and last year was the rams pass interference debacle(which they still had a chance to win that game in OT so that play didn’t decide the game like they have tried to make everyone believe for a year), but I’m with you watching their misery saves the season for us Falcons fans. Even small time, shrink in the moment Kirk Cousins can take the ball right down the field in OT in a playoff game today and beat them in NO LOL!!

I loved seeing the Ain'ts get eliminated again!! :D So happy they and their trash talkin' fans are out.

Most of the NFC teams are fine - but not a fan of 49ners. Kinda wouldn't mind seeing them because of Shanahan, bet they would put on a good show. Only team in AFC I don't want to see is the Ravens...never liked them.

Next week is:
upload_2020-1-5_22-26-30.png

You know you don't have to click on threads you don't like?

Anyways, about the playoff talk. Part of me wants to see the Vikings or 49ers go all the way.
You don't have to read my posts either. I suggest you put me on ignore like I have just done YOU.

Back
Top Bottom