• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NFL Playoff Games This Weekend...

Any of the NFL fans want to make some predictions for this weekend? Trailrider Trailrider

I'm just throwing out some scores.... :noidea:

49ers over Vikings. 27 - 24
Might be wrong but still think Vikings can't go much further.

Ravens over Titans. 20 - 13
Ravens look good from what I've seen, so they edge it out.

Titans over Chiefs. 24 - 17
Upset game of the week. The Chiefs get in playoffs but they usually lose in 1st round.

Packers over Seahawks. 31 - 24
Hard to bet against Rodgers at home.
The titans gonna be tired when they play the chiefs

Any of the NFL fans want to make some predictions for this weekend? Trailrider Trailrider

I'm just throwing out some scores.... :noidea:

49ers over Vikings. 27 - 24
Might be wrong but still think Vikings can't go much further.

Ravens over Titans. 20 - 13
Ravens look good from what I've seen, so they edge it out.

Titans over Chiefs. 24 - 17
Upset game of the week. The Chiefs get in playoffs but they usually lose in 1st round.

Packers over Seahawks. 31 - 24
Hard to bet against Rodgers at home.
Dang I didn't see this till this morning. You went 2-4 though good picks. I would have had Ravens over Titans too. Texans had the Chiefs locked up until the second quarter.

Dang I didn't see this till this morning. You went 2-4 though good picks. I would have had Ravens over Titans too. Texans had the Chiefs locked up until the second quarter.

Yeah so far I'm not doing that well....a drunk chimp could pick 50%! :pound::pound:

I was surprised with the Titans/KC game...that was a crazy one. The Chiefs came roaring back on offense and played good defense too. Might be their year.

Yeah so far I'm not doing that well....a drunk chimp could pick 50%! :pound::pound:

I was surprised with the Titans/KC game...that was a crazy one. The Chiefs came roaring back on offense and played good defense too. Might be their year.
Yeah I would have picked the same though. NO way you could have convinced me the Titans would beat the Ravens at home. I thought they'd go all the way. I'm kind of pulling for the Titans to pull off some more upsets, but I don't think they can beat KC after the way they played this weekend. I still think San Fran is going all the way.

Yeah I would have picked the same though. NO way you could have convinced me the Titans would beat the Ravens at home. I thought they'd go all the way. I'm kind of pulling for the Titans to pull off some more upsets, but I don't think they can beat KC after the way they played this weekend. I still think San Fran is going all the way.

I agree - KC looks strong and after a big comeback win they'll have some momentum. Then again, some might say the next game will be a let down after everything they just went through. I'll say KC moves on since they finally won in the playoffs!

I'd have to pick Packers over SF though. Rodgers is still hard to bet against, in a tough close game he always seems to make big plays. SF looked good in the Vikings game and all season though. This might be the better game of next week.

I agree - KC looks strong and after a big comeback win they'll have some momentum. Then again, some might say the next game will be a let down after everything they just went through. I'll say KC moves on since they finally won in the playoffs!

I'd have to pick Packers over SF though. Rodgers is still hard to bet against, in a tough close game he always seems to make big plays. SF looked good in the Vikings game and all season though. This might be the better game of next week.
Yeah you can't ever count A-Rod out. He's the comeback high stress situation king. It should be a great game. I'd love the Titans to upset the Chiefs though.

Yeah you can't ever count A-Rod out. He's the comeback high stress situation king. It should be a great game. I'd love the Titans to upset the Chiefs though.

No you can't!! How many times has he ran around in the back field and then thrown a 40+ yrd pass. He's tough to beat. Just ask the Lions.

Back
Top Bottom