• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NFL predictions for 2020 season......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a place to post any 2020 predictions - winners, records, firings or whatever.

1) Assuming the season starts in three weeks....
2) Assuming games and entire season does not get cancelled due to covid....
3) Assuming most key players don't get benched due to covid.....
4) Assuming the kneeling and protests are kept to a minimum....
5) And...assuming I actually watch and still care (see #4)....

NFC South
Saints - Don't like them at all, but I'll go with Drew Brees as he has a few years left in the tank.
Falcons - They gotz the playahs and will make a run for "Coach Q". Maybe....
Bucs - Brady will be good, but no Patriots & Belichick connection. Probably wrong here (Bucs gotz some talent) but NFC South aint the easy AFC East.
Panthers - seem to be in rebuild mode.

NFC North
Minnesota Vikings
Green Bay Packers
Dee-troit Lions
Chicago Dah Bears

NFC West

Seattle Seahawks
San Francisco 49ers
Arizona Cardinals
Los Angeles Rams

NFC East
Philadelphia Eagles
Dallas Cowboys
New York Giants
Washington Redskins Football Team

AFC East
Buffalo Bills
Miami Dolphins - Here comes Tua!
New England Patriots
New York Jets

AFC North

Baltimore Ravens
Pittsburgh Steelers
Cleveland Browns
Cincinnati Bengals

AFC South
Houston Texans
Tennessee Titans
Indianapolis Colts
Jacksonville Jaguars

AFC West
Kansas City Chiefs
Los Angeles Chargers
Denver Broncos
Las Vegas Oakland Raiders

SuperBowl
Chiefs over Seahawks

Disclaimer : All of the above might be edited to match with how the season goes.....
I guarantee I won't be watching them B*st*ards disrespect the American flag or the anthem. Let them go down the same toIlet as NASCAR

I agree the window is just about closed for this Falcons regime and core roster. Ravens and Chiefs are going to continue to be powerhouses in the AFC, the NFC 49ers will be up there again and I’m hoping the Falcons as well even with the tough schedule.

I think the problem is they can't afford to pay him even next season. The current contracts assumed an increase in the cap, but it actually got reduced. Earliest he could be cut would be following the 2021 season. That's just a guess based on money, not his talent. Falcons need to look at getting a good backup next season, someone with the potential to develop into a starter. Anyway, I think the supporting cast is going to get thinned out a lot after this season. This is possibly the last chance to win with Ryan.

So is Kurt Benkert gonna be that guy?
iu

If you don't care....then don't post.
Amazing how so many folks click on this thread knowing it is about the NFL just to let everyone know they don’t watch something they have never watched like it is going to magically bankrupt the NFL lol. NFL ratings still beat literally everything else on TV, they ain’t going anywhere.

So is Kurt Benkert gonna be that guy?
iu

It's possible. The fact they brought back Shaub and seem ready to banish Benkert to the practice squad again doesn't show a ton of confidence though. Benkert looked pretty good before getting injured last year. Let's see if he makes the final roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom