• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NFL Stadiums

Atlanta United owns Mercedes Benz Stadium right now in terms of attendance and overall fan support. Even during a mid week off game this season, United would pull in 30 to 40 thousand fans. The Falcons should pay fans to come watch them instead.

Atlanta United owns Mercedes Benz Stadium right now in terms of attendance and overall fan support. Even during a mid week off game this season, United would pull in 30 to 40 thousand fans. The Falcons should pay fans to come watch them instead.
Wouldn’t go if they paid me

Back when the Knights where playing in the Omni they routinely had larger crowds than the Hawks. I believe that's one of the reasons they where run out of town.
The Benz is the utmost in modern architecture and design, a shiny example of form over substance completely devoid of character or personality.

What's still weird to me is everyone knows it's rigged, like wrestling, but it appears wrestling still fills stadiums even if their guy isn't the "world champion".
So apparently it's not the record that is the issue. Wonder what else it could be?

"Sports Entertainment" is not competitive sports. I understand the refs are still not making any blatantly controversial calls. But too many keep gagging on that red pill.
Anyway, if you enjoy it, enjoy it. If not.... just get a kick out of those that like 'rasslin' on a 100 yard field.

Back
Top Bottom