• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Nice Krag Jorgenson on GB

IMG_5548.JPG
IMG_5550.JPG
IMG_5552.JPG
IMG_5553.JPG
IMG_5551.JPG
Picked up the krag today. Looks absolutely stunning for 115 years old. The stock is in great shape... not a single crack on it. The screws look like they have never been removed.... honestly it doesn't look like it's dissasemblef in 115 years. The barrel and rifiling are in great shape... I stuck a 308 in the muzzle and I would swear it would come in at under +1. Absolutely beautiful! Thanks MILSURP Collector MILSURP Collector for finding this!!! I'll be glad to let you shoot her if your ever in Warner Robins!

View attachment 1310580 View attachment 1310581 View attachment 1310582 View attachment 1310583 View attachment 1310584 Picked up the krag today. Looks absolutely stunning for 115 years old. The stock is in great shape... not a single crack on it. The screws look like they have never been removed.... honestly it doesn't look like it's dissasemblef in 115 years. The barrel and rifiling are in great shape... I stuck a 308 in the muzzle and I would swear it would come in at under +1. Absolutely beautiful! Thanks MILSURP Collector MILSURP Collector for finding this!!! I'll be glad to let you shoot her if your ever in Warner Robins!

Glad to help another collector out, you got a great deal that's easily worth $650 or more. Nice snag. I've got a nice one in my safe too.

Back
Top Bottom