• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Nice surprise in the mail today

During the War, I put three Medics on dust-offs, Luckly all survived, My last Medic, I call Tripwire (because, yep, he hit one, almost died) came to see me several years ago after almost 50 years, while we were talking and drinking , he brought up me taking a head shot in 1968. I was wounded several times in 67 & 68 but being like Biker13, I'm hard to kill and mostly live forever or the next Meet & Greet. I have more than enough Purple Hearts with Cluster together with a couple of Dollars to buy a cup of Coffee, but never received one for the head shot, Tripwire is dealing with a lot of medical issues from almost dying over there but he told me, he'd make it right one day. Today I got a letter and a call, I redacted his address, but I'm going have several more copies made at the VA and submit a claim and send one to my Congressman to help put it through. Be nice to leave another Medal to my Family when I leave to go to that big PX in the sky. The letter proves you can take a head shot and live and from reading a lot of post on here, I'm sure I'm not the only one on here who has been shot in the head lol:doh:View attachment 5751888
That is AWESOME! Thank You for keeping America safe! I trust the USA won't make you wait much longer than the 55 years you have already waited...

Targetmaster.jpg
:)

During the War, I put three Medics on dust-offs, Luckly all survived, My last Medic, I call Tripwire (because, yep, he hit one, almost died) came to see me several years ago after almost 50 years, while we were talking and drinking , he brought up me taking a head shot in 1968. I was wounded several times in 67 & 68 but being like Biker13, I'm hard to kill and mostly live forever or the next Meet & Greet. I have more than enough Purple Hearts with Cluster together with a couple of Dollars to buy a cup of Coffee, but never received one for the head shot, Tripwire is dealing with a lot of medical issues from almost dying over there but he told me, he'd make it right one day. Today I got a letter and a call, I redacted his address, but I'm going have several more copies made at the VA and submit a claim and send one to my Congressman to help put it through. Be nice to leave another Medal to my Family when I leave to go to that big PX in the sky. The letter proves you can take a head shot and live and from reading a lot of post on here, I'm sure I'm not the only one on here who has been shot in the head lol:doh:View attachment 5751888

You Sir are a badass. We already knew that though. Ain't many of you left in this world.

Back
Top Bottom