• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Nice truck for the money

I love the rangers, but the miles are sketchy. No way to tell if they are true or not unless that person kept percise maintenance records since they only go to 99,999 then roll back over to 0. I think $2000 is fair. Good truck fo sho tho.

No sarcasm at all. Rangers are solid trucks, and this is a nice example of an older square body with only 110K miles. Good deal for the money.
I like the old square body Rangers too. But they're few and far between these days. I guess I'm dated and unhip all together. I prefer the square body S10s up to 93 and the Dakota before 98. I think I would want the Dakota the most since they had the 318 available back then.

I love the rangers, but the miles are sketchy. No way to tell if they are true or not unless that person kept percise maintenance records since they only go to 99,999 then roll back over to 0. I think $2000 is fair. Good truck fo sho tho.
So the old style Rangers didn't have million miles odometers? I'll take your word on that one. I prefer Ford vehicles but have never owned a Ford truck. Up to now I've owned 3 S10S, a Dakota,a Dodge D50 ( Mitsubishi) and a 91 Toyota.

IMG_6059.PNG

Back
Top Bottom