• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Nice truck for the money

I guess we're assuming they will tell you the truth. They want to sell it, not give you reasons to walk away. They're good questions if you're dealing with a person who is honest and has integrity, but sadly when it comes to selling 'stuff', seems morals fly out the window much of the time.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Honesty is the best policy because what go's around definitely comes around.

A few dollars is never worth selling our reputation for...
100%

I drove a 2005 Ranger this morning and it seemed good. Offered him 2800 amd he said no (asking 3500). He texted me and said he would take 3000 so I told him I wanted to drive it 1 more time 1st (I don't trust the automatics and much as the standards)..... WELL, it was much warmer this afternoon and that thing shifted hard on me 5 times. NO THANK YOU.

I guess we're assuming they will tell you the truth. They want to sell it, not give you reasons to walk away. They're good questions if you're dealing with a person who is honest and has integrity, but sadly when it comes to selling 'stuff', seems morals fly out the window much of the time.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
I will refer you to my Raggedy Ass AR7 listing in the classified section. Maybe we need another category for all types of half ass junk under $100.00 and call it the
" It is what it is" section.:becky:

Me neither.

It's not like they're going to tell you the truth....

"It's a POS and I'm tired of dumping money into it"
the biggest thing is if theyve owned the vehicle for a short time , just a few months ,they are most likely selling it because its a lemon.
and if its less than a couple of years, then its probably developed major problems and they want to dump it while its still running.

years ago I was shopping for a classic SUV, either a Land Cruiser, Scout or Early Bronco

every person that was selling a scout had owned it less than a year,
while the Bronco sellers were usually long term owners,

that scared me away from Scouts,and I got a bronco from a guy that had had it for several years and was selling it cause his wife was preggers and they needed $$ for a minivan.

we sold my wifes Eagle Talon just a couple years after she bought it cause she was preggers with twins and had to have a bigger car.

Back
Top Bottom