• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Nick saban in a bad mood?

i watched the game and uh no they aint no controversy. Tua is Bama's qb from here on out. so long Jalen Hurts. The Flawda Gaytuhs would probably welcome him.

Hurts says he's staying to get his 15 credits...i hope he does for his education sakes....then he can play anywhere in college ball next.. the teams will be paying big money for him

Kirby is a bit of a d-ck, too. He just hasn’t put up with it as long as Saban, so he’s a little more patient with the media.
HE'LL get tired of it soon....the media asked the most stupid questions they can think of then print what they want....btw that videa was great

aint no controversy. Tua is Bama's qb from here on out

You are correct, sir.

In the championship game last year, if you recall that game, Georgia was shutting down Hurts by bringing everybody up on defense, safeties playing the run/short pass. They knew Hurts wasn't too likely to get an accurate ball deep. Tua came in and Georgia tried to keep the same defensive scheme even after Alabama fired a few warning shots deep downfield. Y'all know the rest. Last night Tua again showed he's accurate throwing the ball deep and he's mobile as well. Hurts showed he's not very accurate in comparison, especially throwing the ball deep.

You are correct, sir.

In the championship game last year, if you recall that game, Georgia was shutting down Hurts by bringing everybody up on defense, safeties playing the run/short pass. They knew Hurts wasn't too likely to get an accurate ball deep. Tua came in and Georgia tried to keep the same defensive scheme even after Alabama fired a few warning shots deep downfield. Y'all know the rest. Last night Tua again showed he's accurate throwing the ball deep and he's mobile as well. Hurts showed he's not very accurate in comparison, especially throwing the ball deep.
Correct....i wish they could use HURTS somehow as a back of some sorts....but I'm no coach and their coaches most defently know him better than me

Reactions: GFB
I'm a Dawg.
But if you are able to look at it objectively, there's a very good argument that Saban is the best college coach ever.
I think he's a cool operator, very cunning, and a gentleman most of the time.
He's gets a pass from me on this one.

But I still hope the Dawgs whoop his skinny a** in December :)

I'm a Dawg.
But if you are able to look at it objectively, there's a very good argument that Saban is the best college coach ever.
I think he's a cool operator, very cunning, and a gentleman most of the time.
He's gets a pass from me on this one.

But I still hope the Dawgs whoop his skinny a** in December :)

I imagine the man has every minute of his day planned out and sometimes these press conferences and interviews seem like a waste of time. You can't be wired like a regular person and be as successful as he is.

Here's the interview the OP is talking about

Yet she continued to ask questions and he continued to answer them, after he “snapped” at her. Maybe it’s me, but I don’t get the outrage over this? Like Saben or not, the man takes football personal and it shows on and off the field.

Ps. The bald guy with glasses is just trying his hand at bein a self righteous SJW.

Back
Top Bottom