• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Nick saban in a bad mood?

I have no problem with how Saban treats the dumbass reporters who have never played the game but act like experts.

I DO have a problem with how he treats his players. I saw him during this game screaming and cursing at one of his players on the sidelines.
It is sadly not an exception but the norm. He has no right to treat anyone that way. I'm waiting on one of these kids to deck his ass.
I'll applaud.

I have no problem with how Saban treats the dumbass reporters who have never played the game but act like experts.

I DO have a problem with how he treats his players. I saw him during this game screaming and cursing at one of his players on the sidelines.
It is sadly not an exception but the norm. He has no right to treat anyone that way. I'm waiting on one of these kids to deck his ass.
I'll applaud.

I respectfully disagree. I’m old school. He’s the coach. The kids know what they signed up for (or they are stupid). Saban is a winner. As long as he doesn’t physically abuse a player a nice ass chewing is appropriate and works wonders 95% of the time. I saw my high school coach give an ass chewing on the side lines in front of a thousand spectators for being disrespectful and it changed that guy’s attitude forever. I’d like to see more of it. Ass chewing works wonders for a special unit in our military called the Seals.

The media. They get all and more of what they deserve from Saban.

I'll applaud.
and the kid will never ever play again anywhere

I respectfully disagree. I’m old school. He’s the coach. The kids know what they signed up for (or they are stupid). Saban is a winner. As long as he doesn’t physically abuse a player a nice ass chewing is appropriate and works wonders 95% of the time. I saw my high school coach give an ass chewing on the side lines in front of a thousand spectators for being disrespectful and it changed that guy’s attitude forever. I’d like to see more of it. Ass chewing works wonders for a special unit in our military called the Seals.

The media. They get all and more of what they deserve from Saban.

I understand your point. I was never in military. Thanks for your service btw. However, I did play Division I College football. I played for some hard ass coaches. I had and have no problem with them. If I deserved an ass chewing I took it and got better. But, IMHO, there is a right and wrong way...and time for an ass chewing. I just don't like his style I guess. Obviously it works...but I think you can win without being an asshole.

Reactions: GFB
After thinking about it I think I just don't like Saban period. When he throws his tantrums on the sidelines he looks like a spoiled three year old.
Certainly not behavior I want my son to display.

Back
Top Bottom