• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Nick saban in a bad mood?

It's funny how the last guy who was a former coach seemed to give a well articulated answer when asked what he thought about Saban's reaction to her "legitimate" question.

I don't know enough about football/sports to know what was going on or the "controversy." Not telling people who the starting QB is yet, is a controversy? Is that really uncommon?

I remember a player who was a STAR on the team for the coach that was before SABAN. ..word was he told that coach (Mike something or another) what he wasn't and was going to do...if I remember right his name was BELL but I may be wrong...he tried that with SABAN when he took the job,well his but kept the bench warm after that...I think he played 1 down in his last game at BAMA...the media has been keeping this stirred up ALABAMA For months now and I imagine Nick was dadgum tired of it....the media wants to keep to crap going by hopefully getting the coach to say something to hurt the team or one of his players and that's basically what he told the lady,and told he he wasn't going to do it....the media and this asshats like the bald gun and the other flunkys need to let it go and just sit back and watch what takes place

Maria brushed it off with " Yeah, I hear ya" , and continued the interview. She knew she could kick his ass if she needed to. That gal has to be well over 6 foot, hard to tell next to Saban though. As far as Tua , he's definitely the more talented but he makes some very risky decisions .

I'm pretty sure was told to ask that question and I'm pretty sure she knew he would get hot about it too..it didn't seem to bother too much...he was very cordial after that,or so it seemed

He's still smarting from the butt whooping Rebs gave him 2 out of last 3 years. Wish it had been 3 in a row but Hugh had to get "hooked" up.

Saban is a low class douche. The way he let the Dolfins in the middle of the night saying he wasn't going anywhere.
Friggin little man weasle

concession stand line at ala game.jpg

Back
Top Bottom